Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sharing is caring!

Hey my Lovelies!

I have been busy getting a clients birthday dress in order that I haven't had much time between that and my 10 month old. 

I did happen to come across a video that I thought I should share with you all. It's a video on how to "tame" your serger by Susan Nixon. The link is below so that you can take a look at the video. Plus her channel is very helpful to the aspiring seamstress.



Just a few things before you follow the video... To start set all of your serger dials to zero and that clears out the tension and starts it over. I also noticed that she did not say what setting to set them all on to start. Tension number 4 is the universal setting that usually works for all types of fabric, so start there.


Oh I almost forgot!!

My tags finally came! Take a look:




I know the pictures suck but they will look AMAZING in my clothes! 

I should be finished with the birthday dress by Tuesday or Wednesday and I will post the sketch and the actual photo of the dress.

Thanks for reading, and happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment