Friday, August 30, 2013

Custom Button Earrings!

Hey Lovelies!

I know I have been away for some time but I'm still trying to get used to having a blog. 

I have started a new accessory for the Corse' Couture line. In addition to the makeup bags I have been making custom button earrings in 3 sizes, and I must say they are sooo cute! The sizes are 3/4", 7/8", and 1-1/8". I am working on getting my site up so that I can list them for sale. 

Here are a few pictures of the ones I've made so far:


Eight pairs of earrings. (Clockwise) Blue leaf print, Como, Green multi, Cream and Black polka dot, Teal Zigzag multi, Water color multi, Satin Black, & leopard.

More earrings. (Clockwise) Olive and cream tribal, Leopard, golden yellow snake print, black lace over electric green, zebra, and lilac.
If you are interested leave a comment! 

Thanks for stopping by and happy sewing!

-Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment