Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Earring Style & Website Update

Hey Lovelies!

I forgot to mention that I also made some new earrings. I have a new style as well.

First let's get to the new fabric covered earrings. I have 3 new styles that I have made.

The leopard ones are show in the large size, the line design ones are shown in the small, and the polka dot pattern in on the extra small earrings. They can all be made bigger or smaller.

I found these fabrics and some others but I have yet to make earrings with the others so there are more coming so stay tuned for that.

Now to the unveiling of the newest style I have started.....

*DRUMROLL*

Giltter!!!

These are my newest creations! They are glitter earrings. They are the same size as the small ones (3/4") and there are more colors to come! (clockwise: silver, gold, purple, lime green, and teal)
Came up with the idea the other day and I have gotten a good response from them so far. These are all for sale AND there are more colors coming soon!!! I know I have to make black, red, and pink ones for sure! Look out for them!

On a side note I am hoping to start my website next week. I have found a domain and I am just coordinating with my photographer on when we will be able to do the photos for all of the items. Look out for that update as well! 

Well thanks for stopping by and happy sewing/crafting/scrapbooking or whatever it is that you are passionate about!

-Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment