Sunday, September 8, 2013

Makeup Bags are Coming! (pics)

Hello my Lovelies!

I have been doing the earring thing like crazy lately! I have a lot of new styles and I will have to post them soon for you all.  The next thing that has been in the works are....

MAKEUP BAGS

I'm excited to get those started because when I go out I just cant seem to find just what I want in a bag. All of mine will be different. All sizes will be available and you can also request a custom style and get that makeup bag that you have always wanted.

Here is some of the fabric I picked up the other day to get started. (The leopard is special for me lol)
Here are all of the fabrics lined up together. (Excuse the pink glow that's happening in this one.)

I'm thinking one bag with a hot pink zipper, one with a light pink zipper, and both with a pink lining. I was also thinking maybe a mini black and white hounds-tooth lining in a small coin purse size!

This one is so cute! One will have a red zipper with black lining and the other will have a black zipper and red lining. I want to play on the colors that aren't as prominent as the others.

I saw this and I could not leave it in the store. I'm thinking a yellow zipper and yellow lining...or maybe a grey lining. 

Now this one here is for me. I'm doing one with a hot pink zipper and lime green lining. Then I'm doing the opposite for the smaller bag that I will take with me in my purse.

I can't wait to get started on these today when I get off from work (at 7am). I will be sure to post the finihsed products up here for you all to see. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a good rest of your weekend!

-Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment