Saturday, June 8, 2013

Busy, busy, busy

Hey fellow bloggers!

I have been super busy with being a mommy and starting my new job with Elizabeth Arden that i just haven't had the time to finish up the petal peplum dress that I have been working on. I have decided that I am most definitely making time this weekend to work on this dress and get it finished so that I can show it off!

I also decided to make a cute clutch to go with it since I had at least a yard and a half of fabric left over (My college professor taught me a great way to cut out patterns that has paid off). I think I will put a few gemstones on it to dress it up and make it better than a plain clutch.

Just wanted to give a quick update on whats been going on and I will be back soon! I promise!

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read!

Happy Blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment